Good title isn't it? I'm a bad girl. Am on drugs.. Mua hahahaha!!
No lah.. cos recently, i couldn't get to slp leh... Everynite i will auto wake up arn 3 or 4am. Then from there onwards, i couldn't get to slp, keep tossing n turning. I also dunno wat happen leh..
And so, i ask from my ma ma some sleeping pills lor. Hee hee.. But then she advise me to take half a pill see the effect 1st. Being a guai guai girl, i of cos listen to my ma ma advice lor. But hor, i still cannot get to slp leh.. The worst thing is tt the pill is onli effective for 2 hrs for me nia. Kaoz... 2 hrs where got enuff?? Humpf. Think i will try 1 pill to see the effect. If it doesn't work, i will have to see the doc liao.. Cos if i keep on 'shi mian', soon i will become a panda liao.. Which in any case, I DUN WANT!!!!!
So stay tune to me on drugs.. Mua hahahaha!!! :)=


0 comments:
Post a Comment