Have not blogged for a couple of weeks.
Reason is I’m quite busy and lazy to go online after a busy day.
Been having lots of silly thoughts. Cos am not that happy with my work. As I’ve been given all the SK work. And those other stuff are assigned out to my other colleagues. I don’t know whether she thinks I’m not up to it or she feels that I’m better at doing SK work? So anyway really felt quite down lately. And even while I’m typing this, I can still feel that kind of sadness deep down in me. Seriously speaking, it’s true that I dun have much knowledge as compare to the others. But I’m also willing to learn thou I’ll need much coaching. And maybe that’s the reason I’m not given much challenging task. Cos she will still need to spend time explaining, teaching me the way to do. And by giving to others, she need not spend the extra effort.
Sometimes am wondering why am I such a useless person. Remember the time when I flunk my O’level, I shld have already realize that I’m not a clever person. Shld have proceed with my plan at that time. So that I need not face all this shitty stuff. *silly thoughts or brilliant plan*
Haiz. the above paragraph is written on Monday. But as I’m too busy, am continuing it on Tuesday morning. Received a bad news early in the morning. Hope she’s ok. Anything can call me ok. U know who u are lah! So many bad things are happening arn.
And hor.. my mummy hammy died on Friday nite leh. So sad. It’s only been with me for only 3 mths and its gone. Why, why??
When will all this shitty things go away? -_-“
Enuff of all this. Actually I got a lot of photos to post up. But am simply lazy. Pictures of my new/old office. And others lah.
Maybe when I get home, I’ll see whether I have time to post up not ok!
Ok gotta get down to work. Though I’m reluctant to.
Hope u guys will have a wonderful day k!


4 comments:
flunking your 'O's doesn't mean you are useless.. so wat if you scored very high but have very bad attitude? god's fair.. you have some you dun have some.. you may not have scored well in one area, but you have other gd points ma..
tat's v true wor.. don be so bei guan.. everyone got their fair share de.. hee.. =P
but seems that my fair share not that fair leh.
Anyway am trying not to think too much lor.
Think like end results also will be the same.
Xuan ar...
God is fair de..
You win some, you lose some...
To you it may seem unfair, but if you were to really put things out to measure, it is balance.
You have a strong will..
But weak determination...
Focus on your main track..
JIA YOU!!!!
Xuan,
Wo hui yong yuan de zhi chi ni!!
Post a Comment