Wah I cannot believe my luck.
Tio an ultra suay seat lor. See the pic.
Wah really panaromic view behind me leh.
Anyone who stands at any angle could see me lor. U tell me how to surf net!
Kaoz cannot surf really very the terrible leh. Really Karma leh. Last time got a super gd seat dunno how to treasure.
Anyone wants to get me a ultra big size hang type mirror?
So that I can hang at my workdesk and be able to see who is behind me!!
Wah think I will go crazy at the end of the yr lor. How to stand this kinda pressure?
And then hor. There's this woman who always go toilet one leh. And will pass by me lor. 1 hr dunno can go how many times one leh.
Arggg someone pls save me! I really dun wan to sit here for my remaining mths leh.
I think I wan to start to look for job liao. But wat to find leh. Anyone got designing job lobang? Pls let me know ok!
Thou I think I won't be able to meet the requirements.
Was on leave on Wed. Clearing my time-off this mth.
Went for a swim with Cassie and then lunch at NYP. Nice feeling so long never go there eat liao.
And now go NYP like go for fashion show like that. All dress till so nice go study. Heng the fashion trend still not so strong during my time.
Also went PS for shopping. Both of us got some tops lah. Nt a fruitless trip afterall.
Went back for support ystd. 1pm - 4pm. Waste of our time. Cos nth happen and the server was down lor. Users cannot check anything. Really go there n chit chat de. Found out that this colleague is very the '38' lor. Know alot of things lor. Anyway had a gd chat with the colleagues lah. Wat's more i get to bio this guy. Hahaha been bioing him for awhile le. Ystd he also went back for work leh. The time i see him ystd could make up for the whole wk lor. Cos can hardly get to meet him lah. But see only lor. Also won't happen anything de lah. Think too much is bad for the health wor. After the support went shopping with my colleague. Wah gd experience lo. Cos never go out with her b4. IF u reading this hor, pls hor next time dun so siao k. But i really had a gd time with u lah. All the daydreaming and nonsense we were talking. Hahaha really damn funny lor.
Aiyo so sian.
Anyway today is Cassie's birthday!
Happy Birthday to you Dear!!
May all wishes come true ya.
Later meeting her. But hor raining leh. How to go out? Wah better stop when i'm abt to go out k. pls pls.
Wah really very bored leh. Luckily i'm on leave tmr.
Make some plannings le. But all is loner's stuff hahaha. Anyway can't do much in a day also lah. Thur i'm also on leave lor. Still haven plan wat to do yet. Maybe gotta revise my Jap lah. Else i sure 'pi' during the test one lor.
Ok lah hope tt next wk will be a better wk for all of us ok!
~ tata


1 comments:
Actually, nobody will notice if you open a small IE window lor.
Which gal keep going toilet? chio 1 or not? How come I never notice? :P
Post a Comment