I'm so sad leh. Last nite was talking with my sister. Then we were talking abt my further studies and the liability that i have. Then i realise i'm actually very hard up for cash.
Gotta pay for insurance, piano lesson etc.
So sis was suggesting if i dun have enuff cash, why not stop the piano lesson. But hor i really really wan to continue leh. It's like so hard to give it up when i've jus started picking it up lor.
Which means to say, if i wan to continue with my current lifestyle, i can't afford to quit my job. As that would mean no more income if i were to quit!
So how how. Dun really feel like studying part time. Cos i sure 'buang' one lor. I know my own limit lah. I'm not the kind that can study and work at the same time. Sure cannot cope one.
Then how? Income is fix de leh. Dun eat? Dun go out?
Aiyooo... i'm so sad now leh. Why i'm not rich huh. Why can't i have things in my way.
Then everyday still gotta work n work. Work load is getting more n more heavy. If this continues, i dun think i am able to cope. I only have 1 pair of hands, how to multi-task? Is the management trying to kill us?
What a fucking shitty hell life that i have!!!!
Fuck man~


0 comments:
Post a Comment