Bubble tea @ AMK ~ 23rd July ’04

Bubble tea @ AMK ~ 23rd July ’04

Bi bi, Bi bi….
Janice: I’m meeting my mum @ 7pm so I onli drink wif you is it ok?
Upon receiving this msg, guess wat my reaction is?? Kanasai ah.. I’m meeting you at 6pm for dinner cum tea cum chat and u tell me u can onli stay for an hr!
U really the kiam pah hor Janice Ng Shi Min…. But anyway, still meet her lo cos already fix appointment le and I no where else to go so bo bian lo.. Ke lian de wo *sob sob*…
Had my dinner at the bubble tea shop and now hor they dun serve set meals after 5pm leh which means hor eating dinner there is quite ex… Miss the Tom Yam Kuay Teow there so order lor although quite ex. The thing is I eat alone leh cos Miss Ng says she meeting her parent for dinner… Can u believe it? Next time must really set the rules out for this char bo else she sure chu pattern one…
Food was not really gd this time round and after that went to look for cup and cover and bought a so so one…
Time to say gd bye to si char bo.. Cos she meeting her mum le and bcos I dun really feel like going home on a Friday nite, I went walking wif Janice n her mum arn amk for awhile b4 they met up wif the dad for dinner..
If u notice the path along amk st32 pavement, mabe u can spot a lonely girl walking home on a cooling Friday nitez..

0 comments:

Copyright @ * in this life * | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger