Monday ~ 26th July ‘04

Monday ~ 26th July ‘04

Grong grong. Grong grong, eeeeeeeeee…….
That’s the sound of the MRT. 12.30 am and I haven slp yet. Know y I still haven slp? Bcos my sis and I are trying to slp without the air-con cos mum says that we are living on the 25th floor so by right we shldn’t on the air-con as its quite windy. And so, we carried out this experiment. But I’m beginning to regret cos its jus TOO noisy to slp..  I agree that the wind is strong but then strong wind means that the curtain will create those flapping sound which is so irritating.. Never again will I slp wif the windows open in the ntie.  Oh btw, I’m writing this in the office…. Type it in MS word then later transfer to my blog. Poor thing rite. Doing things so sneakily.. Now I’m really quite tired bcos didn’t get a gd slp last nite. Si bei chiam one leh.. But after this wk, I shld be getting my pay check liao. And the thing is I’m wif Singtel for a mth after this wk. Time really flies rite..
And the next time I will be writing tat I’m wif Singtel for a yr.. hohoho.. Hope that day come faster.

0 comments:

Copyright @ * in this life * | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger