Did I really? ~ 10th Sept ‘04

Did I really? ~ 10th Sept '04

Ho ho.. congrates to me. I jus bought my Samsung E600C. Ystd was still pondering whether I shld get it not. And so after I reach home, I went to AMK central wif my sis to take a closer look on the phone. And after looking at it, I knew I had to have a new phone. And so I ask for one.. So while I'm typing this, my new hp is lying beside me. Did I mention tt this is my 1st colour phone? Yup this is the 1st hoho.
Actually wat make me buy this phone is tt the most impt thing is tt it's a tri band hp. Which is gd if I'm planning to go to the States which I think there is a high possibility cos my sis kept saying tt she wanna go to Disneyland..
Well well.. gotta get used to it wif this phone.. Give me some time ok..
Hmm wat shall I say leh? Oh ya, ystd watch the news and it reported tt Thai has got a guy die due to bird flu leh.. OMG… in this case, can I still go ahead wif my plan of going to Bangkok in Oct? Shit man.. Dunno why every time I wanna go Thailand this kind of natural disaster will happen on leh.. Am I suay or wat? Haiz… gotta But, but I really wanna go u know… Go there shop and eat haha… Have to get out of the country for awhile else I sure go mad one everyday having a fixed lifestyle….
Lets keep our fingers cross ok..

0 comments:

Copyright @ * in this life * | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger