- Final Destination 3 -

Nice show I would say. But maybe dun go watch after ur meals. Worried that some of u might throw up!
But then I feel that it can be more bloody lah. For me still ok lor cos I'm 'BIAN TAI'. Haha I like to watch these kind of movies. Horror movies pls dun ask me okie. Cos I'm scared of GHOST! kekeke

Aiyo think I crazy liao bah. Today whole day rename files lo. Then filename cannot have space. So I think my eyes going to pop out liao.
Just called the optician. She say my specs is ready for collection liao. Shld I go after work mah or go home take my dinner then go down leh?
Haiz. But then I quite lazy to go down leh. Or else I think will take a cab down to Thomson then go home for dinner. Still gotta change bedding for my Ah Tut n Ah Bui.
Sad thing is they dun recognize my voice leh. But then my mama call them they will know leh. How sad. How can they threat me like that? I'm feeding them one leh. So 'mei liang xin'.

Yawn ystd jus got my pay cheque. Kaoz slog till like that get so little nia.
WHAT WORLD AM I LIVING IN???
Aiya complain so much also no use rite.
Hmmm begin to play my maple again. Cos really nth to do after work lo. Then no nice show to watch also lah. Gotta catch up my maple friends. They are so far ahead of me. Wonder how they play one. Siao one!!
Everyday can only play like 3hrs cos i wanna go to bed early de. Else i not enuff slp.
Oh by the way. I read in Shape magazine that if a person wakes up at a certain time everyday, it means the body got probz leh.
Then for me i would wake up at arn 5am++. Know what the magazine wrote?
It says my Large Intestine might have probz. Aiyo true or not huh? Large Intestine got prob then what will happen? LS?? Eat More? Indigestion? Ultra digestive system?
Aiyo siao liao i really dunno leh. But then i think shld be ok rite. Maybe enuff slp then will auto wake up rite.

Ok lah. Think i blabber enuff le. Going to knock off soon.
Yeah taking cab. So happy. But that means pocket got hole lor.
Geez better check whether i got cash not. Otherwise how??? -_-"

0 comments:

Copyright @ * in this life * | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger