Boh mood....

Sigh...........................
No mood to work. Dunno why. Feeling empty inside me.
Argg... Jus feel like walking out of the damn office RIGHT NOW!!
I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!!

Haiz. Talk so much also no use.
Really dislike my job. Don't like the people, environment, work and everything.
When and How can i find my dream job?
But the question is, i don't know what i want in the first place.
Why is it that some people are so clear of their direction while I'm so lost?
Anyone can shine some light on me and lead me out of my darkness?

Anyway, nothing exciting happen these past few weeks except more pimples are popping out on my face. Which i don't consider that exciting and something worth mentioning.
Ystd went to catch a movie with my Sis.
Confession of a shopaholic.
Mmmm, quite a nice movie but they change the storyline quite abit. I was expecting alot of 'buying' scenes but dun have.

Oh. Am flying off to Japan this fri.
At least something that i am looking forward to. But i still got to endure another 4 more working days! This is really driving me crazy. I really don't feel like coming to work!!! Someone save me can....... I am drowing in the world of 'ah xxx' already.
* Sobbing *
Ok. Let's not be so drama. Get back to reality.
Got things to do now. Sigh..
What a boring life i have. Boooooo

0 comments:

Copyright @ * in this life * | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger